Moonrise

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Bouncing Brain of Wollf........29

Wollf stayed up late last night, or rather "this morning" with the Cubs. They wanted to watch movies, and after dinner we traversed down the hill to the local Blockbuster Video store........

They were in the mood for Rambo. Rental is about five bucks. Purchase was three for twenty.

Anyone need Rambo, One, Two and Three? What ever was I thinking?

0100 hrs rolled around, Wollf quietly slipped off the couch, silently, so as not to awaken the Cubs, turned off the DVD, turned.......stepped bare pawwed on a Wrestling Action Figure, and........well, you get the picture.

Howling at the Moon is the name of this Blog, and if by chance you live within twenty miles of Thousand Oaks, Kalifornia.......heh, I apologize for waking you.

Oh, and the Cubs? They howled as loudly as their Sire, first with the shock of sudden consciousness, then in mocking imitation.........and then......

"I'm Hungreeeeee!!!"

The Pack needed to feed. The Hunt was on. The scent of Big Mac was on the breeze. Whatchagonnadoo? We drove down the hill and slew the Beast of hunger. As of this writing, Bigger is still snoozing, Lil' Wolfie is up and about, reading a book, and Wollf is back from....shopping.

I had purchased a pair of sandals during the week for the Road trip, flip flops will simply not do, I understand, and I wore them this morning as I went out to fill the lardor. I wanted to get used to them.....I'm not really a sandal Man.

So....ADD, remember? Off I went, new sandals, cargo shorts, long Tee.....It dawned on me that it is fourty eight degrees. I'm wearing shorts and sandals. Wollf is feeling less than cozily warm. I should do the grocery shopping as quickly as possible and return to the Lair as quickly as possible, right?

Kohl's, our local Department store was open early. Wollf purchased a new pair of Everest Hiking Boots, six pairs of socks, three sport and three tall "Mil" type for the boots, two "long john" type sport pullovers, some spare socks for Lil'Wolfie because he's always losing them, a neat Tony Hawk ball cap for Bigger and a really silly tee shirt that says "More Cowbell".

I changed in the parking lot. My paws were warm. I have lost my sandals. I remembered to drop off my dry cleaning that was in my truck since Wednesday, bought a cup of coffee......and here I am, once again with the Cubs at Walkabout House.

Taking Lil'Wolfie to his Piano lesson, Bigger still snoozing, put on the Muggle Patch, feeling good. Feeling th SoG love, paws are cozy, still can't find those damm sandals......hell, they were too Metro for me anyway, and.......some thing just dawned on me.

Don't I need to go grocery shopping?
Wollf

1 comment:

Rose said...

Ahhhm classic Wollf! Love it.