Moonrise

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Code Pink Rant......

There are very few things that make my heart sing like hearing a By G-d Righteaous USMC rant.

Mike has a bit of trouble really expressing how he feels, but if you read between the lines, you will probably ascertain that he is less than fond of Medea, Code Pink , anti military, scum sucking a$$hat.

Ummm, if you have never heard the words of a righteously indignant, USMC trained Defender of our Country, and your ears are unable to handle....umm, colorful....language, please refrain from following the linkie thingie.

If you feel up to seeing what a fifty gallon drum of Marine Verbal Whup-a$$ sounds like......heh, can You handle the Truth?

Mike the Marine

Editors Note: Thank you to Linda SoG.....I simply do not understand this "Matrix Language" yet. Have I told you that I Love you? I soooooo...messed that up, the linkie thingie, I mean....

G-d Bless you Mike. Semper Fidelis
Oh....and Eff Code Pink.

6 comments:

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Link broken

Anonymous said...

If I may, the essay is here:

Support and Defend

Mike the Marine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Linked - here Awesome, Wollf.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!

thud!

I love you too, but then, you already knew that, didn't you?

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Oh, that. Heh.
Wollf