Moonrise

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Goofy Romantic stuff...just for me.....


Are you strangers when you know?
Can you wonder if Love grows....

From knowing?

Never touched but always feel.
His Heart and Soul is all too real...

From knowing.

A lonely heart has just one fear.
A Love that isn't quite as near....

But knowing.

Forever.
Beloved.
For......Ever.

Nope, I will not side step.
I love her.

Wollf Happy dances...........

(Heh, to my Dear Friend.....it was Karaoke ....and then Raspberry Sherbet tonight, yummy on the Sherbet......I sang "Desperado".....the fences can mend themselves. I'm going on Vacation in......16

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

awww, wolfie thats is such a sweet poem. its good not to side step (this coming from the polyamourist! lol!) follow your heart, it'll never lead you astray! *groan* a-stray.... man i make the worst puns! lol! take it easy wolfie! i'm glad you're enjoying life! keep that tail a waggin!