Moonrise

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And Continue......ing?.......

Anyway......Lil' Wolfie and Wollf had an absolutely wondrous time. Notwithstanding the average IQ of most of our fellow "Believers".....

Lil'Wolfie played "Wrestler Trivia"....I'll have the picture of his success in a day or so......just knocked the socks off of the competition.....a "gang banger" wannabee and a fellow in his thirties that REALLY should think about moving out of his Mothers' basement........eeeeeewwww.

I paid absolutely no attention to the World today. My day with Lil' was still fresh on my mind....I slept fairly well, had dreams of far off places, and adventures yet to be realised.......

The She-cub is on my mind a bit, having received a phone call from her Economics teacher, saying that if she missed another class, she would not be walking with her Class during the High School Graduation ceremonies.....

Not a pleasant thought. I spoke with her mom, the X-P, and we agreed upon a course of action......I think. Her mom has agreed not to "kill" her, which I consider a good thing, and I have agreed to take away the keys to "The Jeep".

Folkes, the withholding of "The Jeep" is the most powerful deterrent known to high school children. Even, and possibility more so, because She is "Legally" an adult. Heh......no wheels....and better yet, no "Cool" wheels.

Maybe I'll drive it around a bit. Nah......chick magnet....don't need the confusion.

Anyways, She'll get it back, she'll graduate with her Class, and all will be rosey. We can only hope.

Lot of things on my mind as of late......I'm down to the financials regarding the divorce, the relationship "seems" cordial....I'll hope that it remains so. I need a bookkeeper....ADD, remember? I suck at record keeping. I keep them........want to see the suitcase? Aaaagh.

So.....yes, a Totally Wizard weekend...no patch, lots of emotion to fan the fires of my imagination......and I hop on a plane Friday....as in THIS Friday....to go on my Adventure.

D.....ammm, Nation....I am truly excited. Good nite my Friends.
Wollf

5 comments:

cry_alone said...

Oh dear, I can see a war a brewin w/ she-cub! she cub will not like the lack of the jeep. oh dear. i wish you all the best wolfie! the fact you and xmrs-p are willing to do this for she cub is awesome. i pray she'll graduate and remember it was partly because of parents who cared enuff :)
take it easy wolfie! good luck she-cub!

cry_alone said...

btw... oh my what? u really cld be a lil bit more detailed in yuor comments wolfie :) elaborate a lil bit for me will ya! *hugs* lol!

Foxfier said...

Posted a young chick for ya, Wollf.

Anonymous said...

OMG - you are taking her car away? Good luck Daddy! I fear for your life my friend. It's gonna get ugly. Daughters are a tuff breed.............I know first hand. I'll wait to hear the explosion.

Anonymous said...

I got the same call! Didn't know that Mousey was in the same class as your She-cub ----- Mousey got a talkin' to as well.

Frau M