Moonrise

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All right....who let the Cat out of the Bag??

Wollf wakes up this morning, fires up his computer, and sees.......This....



Come on People......this was supposed to be a low key vacation.....a break from the grind.....an opportunity to see my future and the pathways that are possible...

In a Leisurely manner!! For crying out loud!! I had no idea that Wollf was this popular with the Cuban People of South Florida.



And who are these People? I'm really touched.....a small reception at the airport would have sufficed.......I mean ....lining the streets? Making placards and waving signs? All for me? I'm so moved......I wish the signs were in English so that I could trully feel the depth of their devotion to "Howling at the Moon"....

And....who the hell is This old Geezer? Nice that he takes time out of his day of Canasta and shuffleboard to come out and wave in greeting to Wollf....but it wasn't really necessary, old buddy.



I am going to find out who snitched me out........ten days to go, please, don't tell the Irish. The Cubans are a bit embarassing in their celebration. The Irish? Hory Clap, have you ever seen the New York Saint Patties Day parade? I couldn't handle it.

Oh....Eff Castro.....both of 'em. Shoulda been a terminated Tango back in the Sixties.

Nice of him to wave at me though. Not really a bad fellow for a despicable, Communist, Dictatoring, slack jawed, Murderous Despot.....if you know what I mean.

Gotta take the Cubs down the hill.
Wollf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speechless my friend. Your humor and wit are ....... priceless. Good to see you are really getting into your hiatus!

aA said...

Wow! you were really wound up tight for this one! Very funny stuff, don't forget to post from FLA when you're there!

You also need to send them pix of the Wollf so they can hold up the signs at the airport for you!

Rose said...

I SWEAR! I didn't talk! They tried to make me, but I didn't do it!