Moonrise

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When we get the house, I'm gonna get Cable.....

Just you wait and see......I really miss the Discovery Channel.....



What's your fave show? I've been buying or renting entire seasons of shows that peak my interest...seems to work fairly well, you don't forget last week's episode.

Just finished all of "The Unit"....love it, deja vu all over again.

Now we've started on the first season of "24"...loving it a lot too, Wollf, the Cubs and Dragn, all nestled up in front of the TV for an hour or so Tuesdays and Thursdays after homework.....feels like Family.

Do you have any must see suggestions?
(No....I refuse to watch "Dancing with the Has Beens"........)

Wollf

2 comments:

aA said...

i have missed "The Unit" for awhile now, just can't get there at the right time, "24" of course, i almost got back into "Lost" but still find it a bit tedious.

i don't have cable, so i "miss" a lot of what's out there...mostly more of nothin'!

too bad they don't run the old Roy Rogers show...i lived for those reruns when i was 6!

Anonymous said...

The Wire. Hands down, one of the best shows ever. When I first learned of it, the show was entering its fourth season. I watch three seasons straight over the course of two weeks and finished just before the start of the fourth season.