Moonrise

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Pictures that make me say....Hmmmmm

What the heck is this? I mean besides someone having a whole lot of time on their hands, and a strange artistic bent........

This one seems obvious to me, except for why are we keeping her in the refrigerator? Do ashes of the dearly departed come with an expiration date?

This is even more obvious......because it's the only known photo of the world's leading snarker. Don't even ask me where I found this one,,,it made me think,

"So, Mr. Liberal, you've elected the Hope and Change President....how's that working out for you, huh?" "Let's ask Captain Obvious!!!"

This is Lil'Wolfie's kind of "Change".......


You are now dismissed......
Hey, Dragn is making a Youtube Video of our last outing with Uber and the Cubs to Paramount Ranch in the Santa Monica Mountains last night.....should be good, and I'll post it when it's up.......

Wollf

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

Elfie likes Cpt. Obvious. ^.^

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

You mean they made a theme park out of the Spawn Ranch? Does Wavy Gravy have the gig as tour guide? He now lives in north Mendocino County a bit south of Rose.

Robin Shelley said...

Wavy Gravy is in my (former) neck of the woods... that would be Laytonville in Mendocino County. Know him?