Moonrise

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm not a Huge sports fan.......except when it comes to....

"Zona Baketball......and March Madness in particular. So, but understanding that any readers left maight well not be fans of the sport, let alone the Team, suffice to say that....

Arizona, a team that no one thougt should even go to the NCAA's, has beaten Utah and now Cleveland to be the ONLIEST PAC-10 team to make it to the Sweet Sixteen.....

Can't wait to see the nay sayers tomorrow a work.....most UCLA or USC fans, of course. I shall be gentle with them as I collect my "prizes"....

So.....how'd your team do so far?
Bear Down.

Wollf

3 comments:

Walter said...

Living here in Phoenix, we get a lot of ASU news on the TV and radio. The problem is that they are not usually very good. But, my wife is a U of A alum and we love that ASU is already out.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Walter, because you are happy to see the eeeeevil Enormous Stae University eliminated from the dance, I hereby "forgive" you for living in Phoenix.....

Those folks stole our State Capital in 1912, and I just can't seem to get over it.....

Heh, thanks for the comment.
Wollf

rthmcdragn said...

sure hope that Zona and State don't end up goin head to head, or it could get pretty nasty here at the Lair....... gotta love my Spartans.... xo