Moonrise

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Daily Disgust........

This just in via HERE ........

Our Friends in Great Britain have a much larger "Problem" than we do. This is a leaflet that was stuffed into mail boxes this weekend in Luton......

Clicky click to enlarge, but only if you're feeling like being enraged and upset...


PC at it's worst, allowing a group of people to spew hatred and lies because they're a minority?

Bravo Sierra, now I'm pi$$ed off again....somebody send me a bunny rabbit or something.....
Wollf

4 comments:

aA said...

Yep. Now i'm mad. this is the worst kind of crap.

I'll send an email of a Texas bunny to make you feel better. it's a video.

cry_alone said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
listen, i dont agree w/ all the politics, but thats disgusting hatred at its worst! and it twists the truth appalingly!

cry_alone said...

here, is cute baby bunnay.....
http://mfrost.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/23/dsc01588.jpg

and here is LOL cat.... my not so LOLcat does this to me all the time.... is not funny. howvwre, obvisouly other ppl fine it funny, thus the "lol"cat

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/03/06/funny-pictures-iz-2am-feed-me/

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Wollf,
I'll bring you a bunny (delivery next month) if you will promise to to eat it for lunch.