Moonrise

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you ride Public Transportation?

I don't. Yannow why? Because I like to choose who I rub elbows with......quite as simple as that.

So, because my vast-ish collection of odd photos needs a bit of culling, I shall share a few Mass Transit photos that I am very happy not to be a part of.....

This first one srsly reminds me of a bus trip with a sick chicken down in Costa Rica that I told you about a year or so ago. You can read that story HERE



I simply have no idea about this one, a traveling Buddhist Umbrella Team?


This one's easy......a bunch of late night revelers from the Team Mascot Convention. Looks like they may have had one too many.......


There.....three more pics off of my 'puter....yay.

Oh....if you haven't, you really might enjoy the "chicken" story.
Wollf

No comments: