Moonrise

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just some oddness......

From a relatively creative, and TBI (in service), and ADD mind.......

First, remember that airliner crash because of birds being sucked into the jet engines? Well, howzabout we deter the little buggers from approaching an aircraft?

I mean srsly....all it takes is a bit of artistic painting......


This one, I found on the net, looking for absolutely nothing in particular......it just called out to me to be captioned with....

"Well.....ya don't say......"


Wolfie the Elder and I decided to try our hand at camoflage in a rural setting. One of the old Halloween costumes a few years ago.....worked out perfectly, they didn't even know that we were in their midst.....

Well, until I noticed that one of the cows was actually a young Bull......

Good thing for me that Wolfie the Elder was the rear end.....taught him a bit about the birds and the bees.....(kidding, we escaped with our bovine virginity intact).....


Finally for tonite, we have a forklift parked outside the Lair....taking up parking spaces, and irritating myself and the Beautiful and Loving Miss Dragn....

Doesn't bother Ransom Kitteh though...he thinks it's his........

Who can blame him? Sounds logical to Wollf.........

Love youse guyz....

No comments: