Moonrise

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Story..........

I went to look at a Project the other day that was in a large public parking lot.

I was only inside for about fifteen minutes, and when I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.

So I went up to him and said, ‘Come on buddy, how about giving a fellow a break?’

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket for taking up two parking spaces.

So I called him a stupid idiot.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!

Then I really got angry at him. I questioned his parentage and his sexuality.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn’t care.

My car was parked around the corner.
I hate people who park like that………..

Ilove Cops.....I wouldn't really do that.
Wollf

2 comments:

G-Lady said...

Hey Stranger, I love this one! I think I may have been that cop!

Rose said...

Lemme guess, the car had an OBAMA sticker on the back?