Moonrise

Friday, March 20, 2009

Picture Clearing Time again.........

And we'll start wit Kitteh pictures.....because I likes me some Kittehs.....

My favorite Cat in a Long time is young "Ransom of Red Chief"....if you've ever read the short story, you will instantly understand that this Kitteh is much more than a simple handful

Looks so sweet, sitting there in his nest, make everyone just want to pet him......


But count your digits when you leave, 'cuz he's faster than lightning and his claws are sharp......


You see, he fancies himself looking a bit more like this little feller......


I wonder how he'd make it out on the farm, or up Foxfier's way.....probably get what he wanted out of the farmer........


I used to love getting the toy surprise out of the cereal boxes when I was a little Cub. For some reason, Lil'Wolfie isn't excited about it at the Lair......
How times have changed.....which, by the way, is the subject of the next post.....

Hope you enjoyed the Kittehs......
Wollf

No comments: