Moonrise

Friday, October 10, 2008

Yannow........

I'm getting tired of all the Speed Racers and idiots who just don't know how to drive.....espescially around the Lair.

I was thinking about putting up one of those "Slow....Children At Play" signs.....

But....every time I see one of those signs I think, "Those poor people.....shouldn't they be outside with their children if they're slow?"....so obviously, that won't woek.

So, I said to myself, "Self", "What would catch a motorists eye and make him or her want to drive like a Law Abiding Citizen?"

This ought to do the trick. If you see it, you might be near the Lair. Make sur you wave....no reason to shout "Hey, Wollf!!".........cuz I'll be watching.


Oh, I tickle me.......
Wollf

7 comments:

Foxfier said...

Win!

DammitWomann said...

OMG - that is funny (kinda).

Rose said...

I THINK I am going to implement that idea!

DammitWomann said...

Rose -

Trust Me....you don't want to actually do that..........

It's for wollves not roses.....

LOL

cry_alone said...

giggle, oh wolfie! lol, too cute. hmmm.... i wonder, wld that work in my case "share thew road safely with bicyclists. enforced via sniper"?

Foxfier said...

Cry- Only if the snipers also take out the dangerous bicyclers! If I had a dime for every idiot who forgets that he's supposed to follow the rules of the road, and that they weigh a lot less than even my tin car.....

cry_alone said...

giggle, foxfier! ackh! i take offense to that, i hnestly thought i weighed more then the blck volkswagon jetta i collided w/ on wendesday! giggle. seriosuly tho, i'm lucky i wa salready breaking when he pulled into the parkinging lot waaaay too fast..otherwise, u'd have one less bicyclist and one more..lets just not go there till AFTER i get on my bicycle again... lol.