Moonrise

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Ten Commadments.......


Some people have trouble with all those 'shalls' and 'shall nots' in the Ten commandments. Folks just aren't used to talking in those terms.

So, in the South they translated the 'King James'... no joke, (posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Gainsesboro, TN)

(1) Just one G-d.......ps, it ain't Allah.

(2) Put nothin' before G-d.

(3) Watch yer mouth.

(4) Git yourself to Sabbath meetin'......Then go have a beer and take a nap

(5) Mind yer Ma & Pa.

(6) No killin'.....don't pull that trigger.

(7) No foolin' around with another fella's gal.....or you wife's sister neither.

(8) Don't take what ain't yers......or Bring that back, ain't got your name on it.

(9) No tellin' tales or gossipin'....what goes on in your neightbor's trailer is his business.

(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff.

Makes sense to me.......still broke about five of 'em....how about you?
Wollf

3 comments:

cry_alone said...

giggle :)
hewy wolf, how come it says nuttin about foolin around w/ another gal's fella! LOL and it may not have my name on it but possesion is 9/10ths of the law and theres only one comandment that says paws off! giggle

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Wollf,
Ya got me beated. I only busted 3 of em.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ, well that's just 'cuz I shoot better than you, and don't worry, when I back talked my Momma, the Sar'Major liked to have removed my head from my shoulders.......heh