Moonrise

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day.....2009

Wow, I've been doing this for two years now. Memorial Day and Veteran's Day are two of my favorite, and least favorite National Holidays all at the same time......

Those who've known me know why..........sure it's a day off of the grind, but.....yannow me, you understand.

Today is the day that we honor our Fallen, those that gave the ultimate sacrifice, so that you and I could truly Live....and be Free.....

Rather than write another, I looked at some earlier Posts and decided I'd just link to last years.....and sent to me by "Hog" over at the "Porch".....it says what I want to say without ou having to read my ramblings.....so...what are you waiting for?

Go.
Memorial Day 2008

And on the other hand....it IS a day off....worked on Wolfie the Bigger's Jeep, battery problems, dontcha know, M'Lady is doing some movie editing for school, Uber and Kitteh are out in the yard, some James Taylor is playing in the garage, and all is right with the world....at least for the moment, because "they" will have to survive without me on this day....

Oh, anybodies want to know in one single song why I absolutely Love this Woman? Didn't think so, but you know me....here's what's playing in my garage......


And no, I don't agree with his politics.....doesn't friggin' matter when he's singing Love songs.

Love you Dragn......forever, and thanks for being this song.
Wollf

1 comment:

rthmcdragn said...

Love you to, Wollf....... today and every day..... and i love dancin with you in the garage, living room, kitchen, or back yard whenever i hear this song.......