Moonrise

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some Signs......

Shhhhhhh......it's a sekrit, don't tell any terrorists....

In case you needed to be told........

And one for the dyslexics in the crowd.......

Kinda says it all.......

Then, kinda doesn't really say anything.......

And this one is rather blunt....must be a Nunnery

Wow, what a heck of a road this must be.......

And all I can figure is that this must be in case Batman gets lost on the way home.....

There, now you've seen my collection of sign photos....well, at least the PG-13 ones.
Hope you smiled.
Wollf

1 comment:

aA said...

great signs! There's one on Texas State Hwy 36 approaching an overpass that is suspended above the road pretty high, it has some rubber "clubs" at the height of the bridge.

The sign says, "If you hit this, you'll hit the bridge".

My Aggie daughter took a pic of it one time, and laffs about it every time she travels that road.

I guess they got tired of truckers thinkin' "I can make it!"