Moonrise

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Mood for the Day.......

Fran and Marlo Cowan have been married for 62 years. Marlo is 89-years-old in this video. And both found themselves at the Mayo Clinic.

There happens to be a piano in the clinic’s atrium, and the Cowans decided to play.

There is more cheer and energy in this couple than many 20-year-olds. And they fill a hospital with laughter and smiles.


Hope to heck Dragn and I can do that when we're that old....well, except that she'll have to do the playing, I'll just stand around looking good and tapping my foot.....

Wollf

4 comments:

aA said...

Hey, if you're gonna live to be 89, you gots time to LEARN how to play that PI-anny (as Yosemite Sam would say...)

I'm sure if you don't play, you'll provide some fun around the campfire anyhow!

K T Cat said...

I love it! A link is on the way.

Foxfier said...

*grin*

Niall Mor said...

Made of win!