Moonrise

Friday, May 22, 2009

Politics and a lack of responsible leadership......

......in visual format. Our elected officials have it all wrong. It's "We the People", not "We the political hacks".........

They "used" to understand.

Now, they pass Laws that apply to the Citizenry, but not to themselves......

And they label People who don't agree with them as "Right wing extremists".....luckily, we're fighting back with the Conservative version of the ACLU......

Our answer to their arrogance and lack of concern for our Constitutional rights is fairly simple.....the Donald answer........

There.....I was political for a little bit without a long winded diatribe, but it made me sleepy. Maybe I'll join Uber on the couch.....


It's his Favorite thing.....
Wollf

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I love the Lincoln quote! I'm gonna borrow that one and link back.