Moonrise

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

As a follow up to the Swne Flu Post.........

It hit a little closer to home.....Wollfie the Elder, my 16 year old, had his High School closed due to the over reaction of school officials.

An Asian kid got sick at school, health folkes panicked....no school. Then the heat of a few hundred "reasonably" pi$$ed off Parental Units descended upon the Administration.....

Net result.....Wollfie the Elder and his cohorts are back in school again today.

Now.....because after re-reading my earlier Post, and realizing that I was ranting a bit at the "panic", I've decided to atone. I am truly apologetic. This is a little bit scary. So, what to do?

A Wollf Public Service. If you want to know whether or not you have the Swine/Mexican/H!V whatever the heck it is, follow the link below and follow the directions......

DO I HAVE THE SWINE FLU?

That's what I'm here for. You're welcome.
Wollf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It had nothing to to do with school officials - get your facts straight.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Oh Anon....you're just ticked off because....well, because.....er, um, Yannow, I haven't the slightest idea why you're ticked off.

Clue me in and we can discuss, or yell at each other, or call each other very odd names or something fun like that.

Wait....you're not that "Barrister" that won't send me 10% of the $9.6 million from a few posts back are you? If so, I apologize, I really do.

Just send 5% and we'll call it even.
Wollf