Moonrise

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Sunday Rumination........

Rarely do I Post on the weekends any more.........but Dragn is napping on the couch, I fixed everything I have to fix, bought a new Radial Arm Saw....and the "muse" is with me.....

Can't ignore Her, she might just leave.

I'm just plain and simple, truly and excitedly......In Love with this Woman.

Hory Clap.

Third Marriage......and never, ever before felt quite this way.......The first was "the thing to do"....at 19 years old. My gosh I had no clue. Neither of us had a clue, and it turned out rather less than "nice"......( I don't deal very well with a spouse breakeing one particular vow)....seems less than Honorable to me.....

Second?......Hoo Boy, a seriously Beautiful woman......but, with my TBI and ADD, didn't notice for long enough at any one time that we were Bugs Bunny married to Hannibal.......that's what I learned "after"...in the post operation briefing, as it were......

But Dragn? Hoooory Claaap!!!! She Is The One. No doubt, no hesitation, no question. From that moment when she jumped off her desk and into my arms......She is Truly Beautiful, Honorable and not just Beautiful on the "outside".

For the first time, I feel like I have to work a bit to be "worthy" of the Love of a Woman........

Lord knows, She has her quirks, as you may have noted, so do I........but every single moment with Her is Joy.......

All right, I'll stop now.....otherwise, you might think I'm all romantic and stuff....

27 June 2009.......Wow.

Oh, I bought a Tuxedo.
Hory Clap.

Wollf

4 comments:

Foxfier said...

*smile*

cry_alone said...

wolf, this is what my friends call "lovey dovey" and "mushy gooshy"... it is absolutly adorable and I love reading it.
Congrats wolfie, hope u guys have many many more years of lovey dovey mushy gooshyness! LOL U deserve a wonderful woman like dragn!
((hugs))
26 days!!!!

aA said...

a TUXEDO! dang, she must be extra-special!

congratulations, Dr. Wolllfff!

Rambling Rose said...

I am SOOOOO happy for both of you. I remember when......

Love, Rose