Moonrise

Friday, April 10, 2009

Yup..........taking the next step......

It's been Two Years....wow, since the "troubles", and resultant divorce.

It's been One Year since M'Lady Dragn "re-entered" my life.

This shows up via FedX at my offices today........


I'm a LONG way from the beginning of this journey when I subscribed to the Rod Stewart money quote on relationships, "The next time I feel the need to get married, I'll simply find a woman that I can't stand....and buy her a house."

M'Lady is truly a Daisy.
Wish me luck.

And Happy Good Fridy!
Wollf

9 comments:

Foxfier said...

Good luck!

Ohioan@Heart said...

Only the best of wishes.

G-Lady said...

What wonderful news and a beautiful ring to make it complete! All my best!

cry_alone said...

*grin* good luck wolfie!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D
I'm so happy for you and Dragn!!!!!!!
:D :D :D
many many ((hugs))) to you both!

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Good on ya wolfie! Never give up!

Rose said...

Congratulations to you both!

No way - it hasn't been a YEAR!!! Two years!!! NO-O-O-O!!!!!

aA said...

MAn, I've been out of touch! I am caught by surprise! I don't know what to say...

Good going, there, Wollf! Congratulations. You deserve a good woman.

Nice ring, too, by the way! Is it shown actual size?

rthmcdragn said...

thanks for all the congrats.... we're pretty thrilled... last time around for the both of us... amazing when you just "know"! i'd say that i'm the luckiest gal around to have a man like Wollf in my life.

you all have been such dear friends to Wollf these past coupla years, and for that i thank you.

Rambling Rose said...

Most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. You two were meant for one another. It looks good on you both.