Moonrise

Friday, April 3, 2009

An "Uber Owie".........

He didn't mean to......he really didn't, I can see his own hurt in his eyes.....

But.....sometimes, as I've said to my Cubs time after time, horseplay leads to someone getting hurt.

Well, this time it was ol' Wollf himself....not only being involved playing with the horses, but being the one on the receiving end of the "getting hurt".

The Cubs were rough housing, I joined in, Lil'Wolfie let out a screech, Uber thought someone was getting hurt, he grabbed my arm with his only appendage....his mouth, I jerked back instead of just holding still, and the result was this.......

Yummy, huh? Well, M'Lady Dragn became Super Medic Dragn First class, poured Hydrogen Peroxide and friggin' disinfectant on the wounds.....Damm, that hurt like the dickens, applied some antibacterial goop, a clean nonstick dressing and wrapped it all pretty until it's as good as new.........

Except it is a bit sore this morning.......

And you can be sure that I'll be watching it fairly closely, what with one of my Blog Buddies, Miss Stepps having just had surgery for a cat bite.....

Am I mad at Uber? Nah.....he was just protecting, and had I not jerked my arm, this could have been avoided.....

Sometimes ol' Wollf is not so smart.
Have a great Friday,
Wollf

5 comments:

DammitWomann said...

Man - thatz nasty looking!

But the bandage and bracelet make it look better.

aA said...

Ouch, dude. oh well, now you have a momentum from the experience!

cry_alone said...

I agree that is nasty looking.... ouch! but i'm glad u arent mad at uber. it isnt always the dog's fault, and this is the perfect example...
hope your arm feels all better soon wolfie
and wow, Drgn is really turning out to be quite the medic around the lair, eh?
speaking of lairs... u know, a dragon's cave/home is also called a "lair" :) thats kinda sweet when u think about it... both a wolf lair, and a dragn lair.... :)

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

DW....."Cute"? Sheesh.

Foxfier said...

Hope it ends up alright-- a friend's cousin (his uncle's grandson) died last year because he tripped over his dogs while running, scraped up his knee and managed to get a staph infection.

Since you're not dead, and it's been two days, not that case here.... but scares me, anyways.

Glad all is well!