Moonrise

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An ode to Piracy.........

I didn't write about my feelings on the kidnapping of the U.S. flagged Maersk Captain and attempted takeover of the ship and Crew.....

But it got me to thinking, as these things are wont to do....personally, I'm of the opinion that you meet agression with overwelming force, and the best permanent solution to the problem of these backward, zodiac riding terrorists, is to allow a lawful protector or two on each ship.

A Man with a Barett .50 can make big holes in a little boat from well outside their AK47 range......

Or, you could call the "A" team.......oops, my bad, the graph below shows the problem......

And of course we should supply this book as required reading to all Merchant Seamen........it has pretty pictures too.....*not disparaging, I just made a funny*.....sheesh

And finally, maybe a Bumper Sticker, probably should be in Somali, for the stern of all ships, just as a reminder......

Have fun....I have preparations to make.....making the move to the new Lair on May 1st....oh, I owe you pictures. My bad.
Wollf

No comments: