Moonrise

Monday, April 20, 2009

27 JUNE 2009.........

Oh, did I tell anybodies that M'Lady Dragn is soon to be an "Honest Woman"?

She said "Yup!!!" to that question I asked her, and as of the day posted above, will henceforth and forever more be referred to as Missus Wollf, unless I forget, or get bored with that moniker....you know how I am.

We spent the better part of Sunday buying cups and plates and dishes and tablecloths and 20 cases of soda and reserving a few cases of adult libation......

Anybodies that will be in the area, send me an e-mail if you might be interested in showing up for a pretty darn good time.....we'll be Bar B Queing Tri-tips and Chickens, filling the back of my Jeep Commanche with Beer and sodas, live band....
(probably NOT the Allman Brothers), we'd love to see you.

The E-mail is in the right sidebar, just above the Day by Day cartoon.....

Hard to believe that it's been TWO YEARS since "the troubles"......and even more difficult to believe that this absolutely wonderful Woman shows the slightest interest in this ol' soldier, let alone want to spend the rest of her born days with me.......

Wow. Tonite, I'll try and remember to take some shots of the new Lair and it's views. Between M'Lady and moving into nice digs again, and the extatic looks on the Cubs with all the news....I'm a pretty happy guy......still goofy as all heck, but down right happy.

Oh, M'Lady texted me this morning to confirm my birth date as xx/xx/xxxx. I responded that it depended who was asking, and "why"?

She replied,"For the Marriage License, silly Wollf!".

Ow OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*that was howling*
Be good,

Wollf
(preset posting time)

5 comments:

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Congrats to you both Wollf. Mrs. ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ and I will be in your neck of the woods very early in May but are not able to remain for the festivities (drat!). Hope to meet up wiff yourselves.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ, you and the Lady are always welcome, thanks for the wishes.

cry_alone said...

*grining ear to ear*
Ow oooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
congrats again u two!
((hugs)))
lalalalalalala!!! wolfie and Drgn are getting hitched! I'm so happy for you!

The Digital Hairshirt said...

So, where y'all registered? Turner's Outdoors?

Rambling Rose said...

My congratulations to both of you - I'm so happy for you. Kind of renews my flagging faith in the universe.