Moonrise

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A.D.D. Pondering with Pictures........

I see everything, and am distracted by most of it........

Ever wonder what might be Zorro's worst impetuous moment?....*Oops*

I wondered to myself how it was, that the ball seemed to be getting Bigger, and Bigger and Bigger....

And then it hit me........


Remember a few months ago the hoopla about "Barbie" turning Sixty? I'm not even sure where I found this, but.......and realize, all those "Young" Barbies are just clones......We've found the Original, first made Barbie, and this is her current photo.....

Still holding up fairly well, I dare say.....


Then, you all know my Kitteh Ransom.....well what if, unbeknownst to Dragn and I.....he was actually super powered?

Ok, dumm....but with a cuteness factor of Nine, easily.....


And finally, the real reason why I haven't visited my dear friends up in Alaska. To heck with the Volcano thing, that I can deal with.

But This?

I'm afraid my Dignity would be shattered beyond repair.
Wollf

2 comments:

DammitWomann said...

Barbie does NOT age........EVER!


PS - Does Wollf still have his GI Joe doll?????



hahahahaha

Rose said...

LOL!!!