Moonrise

Monday, April 13, 2009

A wonderful Easter weekend.......


I'm going to attempt to get back to amusing myself by writing more about what's going on in my Life......hope one of you enjoys......

Saturday, I took M'Lady out to the Antelope Valley....that's near Palmdale-Lancaster to show her the Poppies in bloom, it's really a beautiful sight when they're warmed up.......miles and miles of that wonderful color.

It was still a bit cool for them to all be open, but the photo gives you and idea.....

As we arrived in the Valley, I pulled over on the side of one of the many long, isolated roads to get get out and take some pictures, when I noticed something off to the West about 200 meters away, and told M'Lady, since Uber Doggen was with us,.....

That this was probably not the best spot to get out.......

She agreed, albeit not for the same reason as I.......You see, as I was turning around the Avalanche, she exclaimed, "Wollf, those aren't boulders!! I saw one move....."

Maybe I'm easily amused....but they sure weren't, and under Her mild protest, we drove in closer.....pic's below......

The Border Collie paid complete attention to us while we were near his Flock......
The sheep did what sheep do....not recognizing me for Wollf in the Uber Wagon.....just looked at us......
And of course, proof that there is one in every Family.....









Then, finally, up the road a mile or so, Uber got to do his favorite thing....oops, I almost forgot, EVERYTHING is Uber's favorite thing.....

We played fetch and ran around until we were exhausted......

Well...not exactly.....Uber was exhausted.

The Easter Hike and Uber's Birfday day party in the next Post.

By the way, I swear, one of the sheep was amused with M'Lady's faux pas too......

Wollf

2 comments:

aA said...

What a great post. At least you weren't sheepish about putting it up here.

rthmcdragn said...

Yea, Wollf is definitely not sheepish.... i tell ya, we sure laughed about this trip. Wollf is always tellin' people i'm blind, so i'll use that for my excuse!