Moonrise

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This sound vaguely familiar?

"Owners of capital will stimulate the working class to buy more and more of expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and the State will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism."

[*Karl Marx*, *1867*, */Das Kapital/*, his doctrine of the theory of surplus value]

Yup.....kinda thought so, and as we know, Those that do not understand history are doomed to repeat it....or something like that.
Wollf

4 comments:

cry_alone said...

Wolf... thats 3 blog enteries in 48 hrs and w/ a wounded hand.... don't make me come down ther and whoop ur butt!
drgn,please do me a favour, save me sum money on tvl costs... and pls... whoop his butt fer me for not taking it easy? :)

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Heh....things in my head have to be said.....silly, or serious...they still have to come out.....otherwise they fester....but thanks for worrying.......I'm a pretty tough ol'Wollf after all....

K T Cat said...

Wow. That was a wild quote. I hope your hand gets better soon.

cry_alone said...

lol, *shakes head* oh wolf.... just don't bleed all over the keyboard ok? that stuff stains.
I"M JOKING BTW lol
((hugs))