Moonrise

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Had my butt kicked about one too many times.....

As any who have followed this silly Journal/Journey for any time realise, I am now a divorced fellah....didn't want it, didn't ask for it....and am dammnably happy that it was so ordained.......

Took a bit of time......and the special tonic of a certain Dragn, but I am feeling pretty darned good emotionally.....

But.........I came to realise that I, with that darned "Honor" thing of mine, have been allowing myself to be taken advantage of in a dollars and cents way. I've put off....spell avoided....the finalization of the Retirement account and a certain amount of "makeup" money that's owed to me.....

Aww heck, I won't go into it any deeper....just suffice to say that I'm feeling a whole lot like the Kitteh in the picture........


Time to "Git 'er done.....
I am not one to be trifled with.......
Wollf

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

Good luck, Wollf. Just remember that a conflict like that can do a lot of friendly fire damage to the little ones.

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Wollfie, you go and git what is rightfully your'n, and if you need an old country lawyer to run some ideas past, well, you can give me a holler.