Moonrise

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cleaning out the Pictures........

What are You looking at?

Just trying to clean up my hard drive a bit, but don't want to lose the pictures that make me say, "Hmmmm, or give me a smile".....so you have to duffer my odd taste in ecletic photography......

I don't think this one really needed the inscribed explanation, but.....


And, I suppose this one simply can't be explained.....fans come in all styles, dontcha know.......


A phot of me and my old friend "Red", on the way to a party......


And.....simply one of the oddest Human - Animal interactive photos that I've ever enjoyed.......


There, now my computer is cleaned up, and you have been forced to help me do it. I'm kind of the Tom Sawyer of the inner tube.....
Wollf

3 comments:

Rambling Rose said...

Out of the ordinary and enjoyable - as usual.

Foxfier said...

Love the party picture.

Check out my blog-- I found a picture over at the Blue Boar you might like.

Foxfier said...

Found another pic of you and Red.
http://www.platinumfmd.com.br/portfolio/advert/images/MELISSA-Chapeuzinho.jpg

;^p