Moonrise

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just some fun pictures that I've got.........

A town in Britain has started a new multi-cultural event at their local Library. You can go in and "check out" a real human being for a half hour conversation over coffee. Want to find out a bit more about an ethnic or religious group? Go check out a Muslim....wear your burkha though, and no jokes about Mohammed....

I saw this........I wonder if he charges?



Sometimes, "funny" and "frightening" go hand in hand....this poster spooked me, as it should you.....steal as desired. As a side note to this one, Israel is going to kick his little midget a$$ here pretty soon.....just after the November Elections? Lame duck POTUS, plausible deniability on political motive.....hmmm



And finally.....Little Baby BroWollf and I come from a gene pool containing a "bit" of Country Boy....(spell Redneck).....and, using a bit of PS ingenuity, Miss Dragn has created the perfect "El Rancho Lobo" for our weekend getaways.....

Glad to see he's come to visit.....


Hey, it was fun for me.....

Wollf

No comments: