Moonrise

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day.........

Happy Fathers Day, indeed to all who have strived to be the best Sires that they can. I personally had a mostly delightful day. Spent most all of it with the Cubs and a certain Dragon that I have met along the way......

Started the morning at IHOP, the She-Cub, all freshly minted as a Graduate, joined us for breakfast....then "surprisingly" begged off of the adventures I had planned.

We headed North to Ventura....stopped in at my Offices and played a few rounds of suicidal Raquetball......wow, four on the court, no rules but "Duck", four balls wizzing.....fun stuff...a few bruises to mark the adventure, and off to Downtown Ventura....

For "Guy" shopping.....Military Surplus, most every delightful thrift shop on the street.....I swear we didn't look at a single piece of lace or frill....ah, twas Heaven.....bought a couple air soft autos for the Cubs.....damm good.

*Squirrels Beware....the Lil' One is locked and loaded*

Then ran down to the beach at the Pier.....(you know the one, Leonidas), played in the water, walked the Pier, had a drink, and headed home....

Lil' Wollfie confronting a Dragon he met on the beach...Fearless is he....


Arrived back at the Lair and visited a bit with the She-Cub....well, after I drove to her mom's house, refueled her always empty Jeep, and explained that it was after all, Father's Day, and that she should prbably swing by....especially today.

Sheesh. We had a nice, though short visit, and off she went, with the Cubs....

I have a bunch of wonderful pictures of the Graduation, but I won't be able to download them till tomorrow....I'll continue that story then.

Kinda rambling today, I apologise, but I'm a bit spent, and I needed to write.

For all of you.....if you have the luck to still have a living Sire.....let him know that you Love him.....we don't always get along, but don't spite yourself because of hurt that you cling to.....

Wollf

4 comments:

Foxfier said...

Sounds like a delightful Father's day!

Belatedly, happy father's day. *grin*

Foxfier said...

((My dad spent the day sighting in his pistols with mom as an acoplice, figuring out entertainment for when ET3 UglyBrother gets back next week. *Grin*))

Rambling Rose said...

Sounds like a Top-Notch Father's Day. Way to go, Man With Thinking Heart!

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Nice shot of the pier with cub and "fire breather?" in foreground. Hope you presented/introduced she cub with Mr. Glock for graduation.