Moonrise

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ok, this one is a bit more fun......

I've had my fill of Politics and Protests and all the Bravo Sierra that goes with them.......

But, for my Dear Friendlies up in the Chi-Town area.....who can resist making fun of your Bleak, or is that *black* situation.....this from one of your newspapers.....

And then it gets Better....ol' Blaggo goes and appoints a successor to Obamas seat...Roland Burris, a guy who can't remember giving $14 grand to Blaggo, then,

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., is urging Senate leaders not to block the appointment of Roland Burris, pointing out that he would be the only black member of the chamber, that he didn't want Burris "Lynched, or Hanged"...

Listen up, A-Hole, we just elected the first African American as President of the United States.....put that Race Card back in your very own Racist pocket where it belongs.

Remember that not long ago, ol' Roland famously caused a controversy by referring to his Democratic primary opponents -- Jim Burns, Glenn Poshard (who eventually won the nomination) and John Schmidt -- as "non qualified white boys."

It doesn't work anymore. I hope that All American People take note of who the Racists really are. Burris and Rush are punks, plain and simple. Blaggo is a crook in the finest Chi-Town political tradition, and I'm G-dawful tired of the protest that's on the horizon for this poor great grandson of a slave.

Think I'll do a pre-emtory Protest......wanna join?

Besides, it seems to me that the Seat has actually been vacated by a "Half White" African American.....where's the "Justice" for "Our" half of the Seat?

To play fair, they have only one well known candidate for the vacancy.....

Senator Tiger Woods. No, I'm not kidding all that much. He has almost as much experience as Obama had.....and just as much, although he's notably more intelligent than Caroline Kennedy, heir apparent in New York.

I need a drink.
Wollf

1 comment:

DammitWomann said...

"I've had my fill of Politics and Protests and all the Bravo Sierra that goes with them......."

Sure glad of that. For a minute, from your post, I thought you were still writing about it....... LOL