Moonrise

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas is coming.........

Saw this poor little fellow out behind the Lair on a walk......I figure that at this time of the year he really feels lonely, so I picked him up and I think I'll decorate him.......

Heck, I started decorating the Dog....he doesn't seem to mind......

But the Kitteh?

I think maybe I'll bar my door tonight.....he's got this thing about his Dignity as a Feline.....

Oooh, Oooh!.....forgot to make the announcement. Ransom the Kitteh is Completely Housebroken....as in Completely. He now exclusively uses the Human toilet facility.

No more Kitteh Litter, No more Box.....best? No more Ickey Kitteh smell......Even Dragn is suitably impressed with how the training turned out...If there's any interest, I'll someday tell you how to do it....

*Sorry KT, doesn't work so well with older Matriarchs.......*
Wollf

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

wolfie, wolfie wolfie... tsk tsk tsk... feline companions rule #2.... DONT make em wear silly hats. unless they be declawed, and very fat. then they are to slow to attack and are clawless.... then again... i dont even decorate my fat cat in fear of retaliation...which cld some in da form of constant yowling and jumping on beds and "boxing" my front door....
lol so scartch that.... rule #2 is just "dont decorate cats w/ anything."
lol :) what is rule #1 u ask....
sheesh if u need to ask that question i dunno.......lol :) merry christmas wolfie, his lovely lady friend dragn, and all his cubs