Moonrise

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vacation.......

Hory Clap....I'm on vacation. No, Really....off work for nine days, taking the Cubs and the Dragnlings, along with Dragn of course, to the London Bridge over Christmas.......figured it would be a suitable place to spend the Holiday.

My Posting may be sporadic, although....hey, I'm ADD remember, it may be profuse....we'll simply see. I need a vacation srsly. And with Cubs and Dragnlings.....and of course Dragn her own self.......well, it should be down right wonderful.

Wish me luck, I'll fill you in after a bit. Didi I tell you about my Dad, the Sar'Major, giving Dragn an accordion? What? Yup, that's what I said too......don't be concerned, it'll make sense next time I write......promise......and it's fnny as heck.

Merry Christmas again,
Wollf

2 comments:

Rose said...

Bon Voyage all - and Merry Christmas, too!

cry_alone said...

sAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALLL OF YOU GUYS!!! TAKE CARE WOLFIE!!!!(((HUGS)))