Moonrise

Friday, August 22, 2008

Silly Army, Warrior Uniforms are for Marines.......

Read what the Armorer has to say over atArrrrgghh

The Army has updated it's Class B "ever-days Uniform. LMAO here at the Lair Folkes... Great Arm of the Services, Nothing but Respect, but.....whose idea was this anyways?

All the Armed Forces have been chasing the Marine Corps for frigging ever in the Uniform rivalry. Seems to me, from the poster below, (That I Blatantly stole ...with Accolades from Arrrggh), that the Army is going to be doing a bit more Shopping Mall Security........


Great Post, Great site that I've been lurking at for years.
And yah, I am stifling my giggles....blousing with that Uniform is damm humorous....

Semper Fi.
Wollf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ultimate expression of love!

Swiping graphics!

Which is only apt, since I swiped the Jarhead from the official USMC uniform reg site...

Heh. The Corps recruiters should use that graphic...

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Yah John. I hope that I stuck to the proper Blogger ROE with the Link.

Been a daily lurker for some years now.

I would be happy to put your site in my little old side bar....

Semper Fi
Wollf

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

whose idea was this anyways?"

Prolly as usual, some closet fag assigned to desk duty at the Pentagon.
Blousing trousers by tucking them into the tops of combat boots was ALWAYS faggish. The proper method was elastic inside the trouser leg no more than 10 in from the ground.
There. You now have input from a veteran of the "Brown Shoe" Army!