Moonrise

Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday at the Beach........

After a mid morning Piano Lesson for Lil' Wollfie.....yah, I'm one of those Sires who believes in piano lessons.....from eight to twelve years old....then the Cubs get to choose for themselves. Seems to me to help establish responsibility and enhances brain function....soooo, afterwards, Wollf loaded up most all of the usual suspects, and drove down to Sycamore Beach......

Lil' Wolfie, or as he is beginning to prefer, "Wolf the Younger".....


That Dragn that for some reason continues to allow us in her company.......


And of course the grandest reason of all for a spur of the moment Beach Adventure.....

Der Uber Doggen.....


We had a great time, Uber is a bit taken aback by the waves, tossed a$$ over teacup more than a few times, shivering with excitement....the water was a balmy 70 degrees, and thoroughly enjoyed a somewhat athletic afternoon.

We are not "sitters and ponderers" at the beach.

I went out for a bit, body surfed, and played....finally, while out a ways, I kicked something "Large" and "alive" under water......decided to quit that particular fun.

Anyway, had a wonderful time of it, exhausted my three companions, and headed back to the Lair. Bigger didn't go....went to Six Flags with some buddies instead.....

His loss.....
I'm going to clear out some of my collected pictures later and will probably post a number of them....some funny, some that I just really enjoy, and you know why?

'Because I can.
Heh
Wollf

1 comment:

DammitWomann said...

Wow! Kief is getting a body on him already.....