Moonrise

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dammit, Woman !!!!

You went and got me off track.....I'm trying to write a 'nother Laymans Guide to Physics....or at least a minor treatise on how frigging Insignificant we all are....

Sheesh. But, Truly thanks. This fun little Widget is a visual interpretation of your basic Self....mine seems pretty darn close to the Me that I've come back to be....

Try it ourself, if you will....kinda fun....and now, if you don't mind, I'll get back to the business at hand. You see, the Dragn has a Double Header softball tourney tonite.....did I mention that besides being pretty damm wonderful, she's also a bit of a tomboy and quite the athlete?

Who'd have thunk that I of all People, might be attracted to that.......heh.

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


So, she won't be by till about 2200hrs and I have the Lair to myself....well, excepting Uber and the new Kitteh....."Ransom".....hmmmmm, maybe I'll be able to write.......

Wollf

7 comments:

DammitWomann said...

STOP YELLING AT ME WOLLF!!!!

*I never yell a you*

Rose said...

Gotta love that name dammitwoman!

I'm a dreamer/escape artist/back to basics/fun with a taste for adventure... funny little gadget!

DammitWomann said...

Rose, I was Easy Roder/Escape Artist/High Time Roller/ Nostalgic.

Did you check out Wollfs? His "art" was high fashion. giggle

Just don't tell him we are LOL about it, OK? It'll be "our" sekret. Kinda like a gurlz code.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

\]6yt5I I left that in, cuz the Kitteh typed it.....hey, High Fashion? I just like pictures of beautiful ladies.....sheesh

DammitWomann said...

Sure Wollf......
Right Wollf...

It's your blog.....say what you want.

Robin Shelley said...

Dreamer/Conqueror/Back to Basics/Relaxed sort of girl... the things I learn about myself here!
Who knew?!!

Rose said...

:) I think it was all those pictures of tropical beaches that earned me the escape artist title... and yeah, wish I could!

LOL, dammitwomann, yes, our secret... kitteh or no.