Moonrise

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday.......

Around the Lair, quite the day.....all FIVE of the Boyz, Father's Day, Dragn's Birfday, LilBrother's 29th Anniversary, Nephew's Anniversary, Summer Solstice, big breakfast, a trip to the Car Show in Ventura, a huge and expensive lunch at the Harbor, back home, nap, chores, Cubs gone back to their Mom's, a "gift" from her of a photo painting that I really appreciate.......although I promptly removed "her" from the pic, a short visit from some dear friends, and now everbodies is on the couch settling down with a dumb movie........Pets are fed, Boyz are fed, Dragn is lovely......

My favorite things......
Wollf

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I'm so glad you had a great day. I did, too. Just reading about yours brought a smile to my face. Happy times, my friend.