Moonrise

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ok....for Jebeezus.......

I've gotten a Number of e-mails saying that I've been "remiss".......in keeping Folkes up on my mostly bland, vanilla Life.......sheesh, the nerve of you Folkes...

Ok, though, I shall bow to the wishes of the two or maybe four Folkes and Friends that read this silliness.......

Dragn and I had our first fight.....at the Zoo in Santa Barbara......She said "something" about elephants.....I Hates them....I said "something" back and She gave me THIS look..........I forgave Her......but I still hates me some elephants......(Long story).......

Then, on this excursion, we got some good pictures of the "safe" animals.......

Then a scary thing.......Wolfie the Bigger....Ok, his real name is Max, went to the Prom......as a Sophomore, and with a Lovely young Lady...a Senior.....Hory Clap, the young one is growing up Pronto....by the way, not to worry, not only is He infused with Wollf's sense of Honor, also......shhhhhh.....The young Lady's Daddy drove them all old school type.....*cute*cute*cute*.........


Had a visit from my 19 year old She-Cub....ok, Her name is Anastasia, and it was wonderful......She posed with her little Peacemaker.......*cute* *cute*...unless you're a "Scary Guns" person......

And one of my Fave photos...unretouched...Yet.....from the Zoo....Lion just said "Power, Grace, and Confidence"......

And finally, a Photo I took, Wolfie the Bigger, at the far end of a tunnel to the beach......I liked it, so you have to see it..........

But that's not what I'm writing about tonite.........(shades of "Alice' Restaurant)......

The tux that Bigger is wearing?

I saw Dragn in what was s'pose to be a "casual" dress for the Wedding....it wasn't. As I was having fun getting him fited, my ADD kicked in, I saw something "cool".....and bought a new tuxedo......

Kinda like this one, only I think we'll go with the bow tie, and ixnay the weapon....

Oh.....and make sure you at least have a Green Card if you're coming..........

I lourves you guys,
Wollf

*gotta order pizza.....Dragn's picking up the rest of the boyz at the airport.......*

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

Aw, bigger looks great! And his date is adorable.

cry_alone said...

awww...all thte cubs look adorable wolf :)
LOL, they are all growing up fast on you, arent they?
can't wait to see sum pics of dragn in her "casual" wedding dress and all you boys in tuxes for the big day :)
congrats again wolf
and wow! i love the pics you took at the zoo, especially the lion. yes, it does scream :power, grace, confidence, and peace...all at once !
take care Wolf :)

Phyllis Swenson said...

Thanks for the straight talk for me!