Moonrise

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in Arizona.........

After a long day at work, a much younger Wollf came home one day to find my dog, Siddhartha the Dobie with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was obviously dead.

I panicked!

"If my neighbors find out my dog killed their bunny, they'll hate me forever," I thought.

So I took the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house, gave it a bath and blow-dried its fur.

I knew my neighbors kept their back door open during the summer, so I sneaked inside and put the bunny back into the cage, hoping my neighbors would think it died of natural causes.

A couple of days later Wollf and my neighbor saw each other outside.

"Did you hear that Fluffy died?" the neighbor asked.

"Oh. Uhmm... Sorry to hear that. What happened?" I mumbled.

The neighbor replied, "We just found him dead in his cage one day. But the strange thing is that the day after we buried him, we went out to dinner and someone must have dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage!"

Oops.......
Wollf

3 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

now that's funny!!!

aA said...

I don't get it? Did Obama dig it up? Did Obama save this dead rabbit's job, just to have your Dobie kill it again?

Your Dobie must be a conservative...wait, is it black? A black conservative gets no respect! Now I'm on the dog's side! The underdog, so to speak.

ok, i'll shut up now

Snarky Basterd said...

That's a classic! Thanks for the laugh.