Moonrise

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well, Hi there.........

I have simply GOT to stop collecting off the wall pictures that catch my fancy.....


Hear about the new Horror movie, "Dawn of the Undead........Gophers?"


Or about this Alaskan Clydesdale? For trues, this old farmer raised a orphaned Moose by bottle and ended up training and using it as a draft animal....no, I didn't check Snopes, but I got a kick out of the picture....

Says it's the best "draft horse" he has.....only problem he has with his Moose is once a year during rutting season....

"He goes off for a couple weeks, and then comes back home...."


This one just cries for the caption, "What, didn't see that rock, eh?"


And this one....I'm not sure if the little people can pull start that thing or not.....Where do People get their ideas for this stuff?


Oh yeah,
I rear-ended a car this morning.

So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah well, I couldn't believe it... he was a dwarf!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"
*I may go to Hell for that.......*

Have a great day.....
I'm going in to the Medic for some checkups this afternoon....yuck.
Wollf

1 comment:

Rose said...

THX for the chuckles!