Moonrise

Friday, February 6, 2009

Been Sick.....Blechhhhhh

Probably more like food poisoning. I am RARELY sick....I get ten sick leave days a year, and have peobably used four in the ten years I've been at this employ.

36 hours in the rack......well, and that "Other" room......Came into work this morning with four aspirins and a half a bottle of Pepto in my tummy.....hope I get to feeling better soon, because....

Dragn and her "Rock N Roll" band, "Rock Angels" is playing at the local Middle School where she teaches. Should be a Lot of fun and Plenty of Blogging material....her outfit is straight up late Eighties Punk....cute as a button, if I say so myself.....ok, I correct myself....."Radical Cool"....

So, I'm just going to post a few things I enjoy.....

First, what I consider to be the only existing photo in the Galaxy of a new born Wookie.....


Then, another of my Faithful Readers wearing the Gear.......

Hint to "Faithful Reader"...U R DOING IT WRONG....

And Finally, the most devious trick play in Football history........

Made me laugh out loud, because we used to do that in our sandlot games. Would Never have thought to try it in a real game.

Have a good one,
Wollf

3 comments:

cry_alone said...

get well soon wolfie, ur friend int he great white north (seriosuly, its reeeealllly white this yr, like the best winter in looong time, theres a good meter of snow outside!) sends her get well wishes and prayers! take it easy wolfie, and remember... drgn is also ur medic :)
Good luck playing ur "gig" Drgn!

Foxfier said...

/agree

K T Cat said...

I've been sick for the last week, too. It's going around all over the place. Curse those little microbes!