Moonrise

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

.....Wollf is So Excited........

.....Not only is this the first time that M'Lady Dragn and I are doing TAXES together....boy-o....that's a barrel of monkey sort of fun, down to owing about $4,500.00....yeah, I know, either work on it, or I'm an evil Corporate Beast that needs to pay YOUR fair share........Not my readers, duh.......

Anyways.......HE is Back...no, not "HIM", and not in my toast, or the water stains on my wall.....I mean Him, as in one of the few hard rockers that I actually admire, gone from the public scene for a while......

But here he is, and he's just as Fun as I remember when he was in his prime, and still a load of music.....

Wollf....and Dragn, after she leaves the Taxes, give you....the return of.........

Meatloaf!!!!!!!!!



Yeah, Baby!!
Wollf