Moonrise

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Speaking of that Last Post........

....and Yes, I know that I am a bit of an ethnocentrist, and maebbe even just a bit of an elitist....

But it got me to thinking......so,

This afternoon I went to sign my Dogs up for welfare.

Well, the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".

So I explained to her that my Dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.

They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because they are just dogs.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dogs get their first checks Friday

I know, *Boo Hiss*
Wollf

5 comments:

cry_alone said...

No boo hiss here wolf! LOL, my friend is a single father. he worked full time and long hard hours to be able to support his kid who we are finding is disabled. he applied for social assistance to get low cost housing. he still worked full time. STILL couldnt afford to support his kid... he had to quit his job and draw welfare and guess what.. he makes more being home with his kid drawing welfare then he did sending his kid to a sitters and working full time!
he doesnt abuse the system.
but i know sumbody else who does abuse it. she had a kid and stayed home not working and not tryign to get a job and actually had anoher kid so she could draw MORE money... she chose to be lazy, and worst part is she's married and her hubby is just as lazy!
so yeah, the system is flawed it supports those who dont want to work but it alos supports those who genuinly need the help...
fyi, my single father freind is only drawing wlefare till his kid is in school then he'all work during school hours...
honest guy not abusing the system. rare.

aA said...

Ha! Good one. You're their sugar daddy! Or Alpo Daddy. Whatever.

cry_alone said...

hunny, if thats all it takes to be a sugar daddy... i think i'll go on welfare just so i can say that i have a sugah daddy too! LOL ;-)

Anonymous said...

welfare doesn't last forever anymore and takes a lot more effort to stay qualified.
it is obvious you don't check the whole story, only the part you want to bitch about. spoken like true sheeple!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

"welfare doesn't last forever anymore" Don't remember saying it did........

"only the part you want to bitch about" Don't remember bitching either.......

"sheeple"... Now That is something I definitely am not.

Told a funny story....well, to "most" People, but Hey, Thanks!!

Haven't had a Lurking Troll in a while. Say hey for me to the rest of the Anon Family. Hope you're all doing well!
Wollf