Moonrise

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In answer to Comments.....

Jeeze, you late to the Party Folks....kidding.

Wedding knives? Yup, I am a true believer in edged....er....well....umm, oh yeah, Tools......

And my close Friends know it.....M'Lady Dragn also appreciates a good piece of steel.......

So, as Wedding presents, we received.....a Bone handled, painted "show knife"....see, those a Wolves on the blade......


And a byG-d Engraved Bowie, you know, with our names and wedding date....sort of to cut the cake.....or terrorists that might crash the party and such........


Although, I am Much more comfortable with my KaBar....that's what I was taught on and what I taught with.....yannow, sometime I ought to tell that story from my first hand to hand Instructor's point of view.......

Satisfied?
Hope so........
Wollf

3 comments:

aA said...

Very nice cutlery! Where did you get 'em/who made 'em? Sure are cool.

Do you mean your USMC Fighting Knife?

I will email you something along them lines.

Yes, very fine knives. And to heck with the old superstitions about knives and weddings...

PatriotUSA said...

Knives, guns, weddings, heck,
they all go together. Nice site
and am following ya. Got here
from Holger's site.

Melisa said...

Wow. You are the first person I know that got knives for their wedding that wasn't something they registered at Macy's for or a Swiss Army type.