Moonrise

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Testing, Testing...is this thing On?


The image above, with permission from the designer Chris Muir, is scheduled to show up throughout the blogosphere at midnight tonight.


To be truthful, I've never seen an episode of "South Park" although I understand its popularity due to its irreverent humor. The recent imposition of domestic sharia law on the writers of "South Park" for a joke involving the Prophet Muhammed is inexcusable in the Land of the Free and the Home of the First Amendment.

For the whole story,
Go Here

And by the way, join in on the fun by posting on your site too......

This has been a test of the First Amendment....one of our Unalienable Rights.
Wollf

1 comment:

DougM said...

Sweeeet!
Since Muir's giving permission,
I asked if I could use it, too.
It's now the new ending to my updated video.