Moonrise

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A little Personal Posting.......

......cuz you all lourves Wolf the Elder.....wow, when I started this thing he was still "Bigger Wolfie"....how time flies.

Love your kids, they grow up real fast.

Anyways, Wolf the Elder is becoming quite the young Man....makes me Proud as his Sire. Good looking smart and Honorable.

Did I mention he plays the Drums? Well, yes he does.....in fact he's darned good, and we can thank M'Lady Dragn for getting him started....imagine that, my new young Bride was Wolf the Elder's Middle School Band Director......and her instrument of choice is percussion...gets loud around the Lair when they all start banging on the pots and pans.......

This is his Teeny Drum Line's first show of the season down South at West Covina High School. Wolf is the center drummer with the "Quads" or, I think the proper term is Tenors.....hell with it, he's got one of the Four Packs on his belly.



And here's their show........


He's probably the least likely of my remaining Cubs to go Military....but a Sire can always day dream about his Drum Line in a couple years.......


I can definitely see that as a possibility......
Can't you?
Heh

Wollf

1 comment:

nora said...

Nothing like loving your children and admiring the young men they become to make a heart full.