Moonrise

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is Valentines day........

......and I don't really have the words......so I'll let James say it. I.....yup, Ol'Wollf sang this at our Wedding for M'Lady Dragn......and no, I didn't do all that bad....

This song just says so much to me.....the pain is gone, the Love that fills me, well.........

Happy Valentine's Day....I pray that yours is as genuinely Lovely as mine.......



The Wolf had traveled far and wide......
Searching for his Bride,
And Howled,and cried.....a Mate.....
But the Beast,
Didn't understand his Fate......

For "Fate" was in his own back yard......

I have one now....a Mate that is......a Forever One.....yup from my own back yard, the yearning is over.....Wollf is happy....not content, mind you, because content is for cows.....and Wollf is no cow......

Thank you Karla, M'Lady Dragn....for deciding that You Love this Ol'Wollf.....

And, just between you and I?......

There's just something in the way she moves......

Yannow?

No comments: