Moonrise

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The wekend is waning......

.....and I'm not really feeling up to my usual snuff, been busy and a nice weekend for all accounts,

Got an ammo tote, desert brown shoulder strap.....Dragn will be toting the Tiberius in it.....not quite your Paris Hilton fru fru dog look, but then M'Lady is not Paris Hilton.....

The ball game was good, M'Lady filmed it from the press box while I acted the Sire and snapped photos and yelled encouragement to #77....we lost, and by a large margin, but half the Defense was out with sniffles, and only three boys on the team have ever played before...he, it was great.

Lil'Wolfie, that would be #77, played both sides and only sat about five plays....he slept so well last night.....

Wolf the Elder spent his whole day filming a "Who's dumb enough to jump off this cliff" video....oh yes, He was dumb enough....not to worry, the water is deep and the rocks scarce...Dragn is going to help doing the edits....should be fun from the bits I've seen.......

Today was pretty laid back, the Cubs slept till about 0930, Lil'Wolfie had his "picture day" for football, we hung around doing little chores, went up to the park and played "Old" Folk vs "Cub" football......

I may just be sore in the morning, because Lil'Wolfie and Friends got tired of losing and co-opted M'Lady Dragn to play for them....Have I told you that She is an athlete of high caliber?.......ouch.....those College Softball Players can get rough.....

Even lost my phone in one of the "hurts" she dropped on me......Dammitall, what fun.

Anyways, the Cubs have gone to their Momma's house, Dragn is creating a powerpoint that's way over my head, and ol'Wollf?

Well, I'm going to crack a beer and cozy up on the couch with the dogs and Kitteh, and watch a movie.....

So don't call....I won't answer.....even though I trekked back up to the park and found my phone....

Be good People, I know you will....
Wollf

No comments: